What do chatelaines do?
Drachenwald chatelaines are responsible for welcoming and assisting new members and for providing information for people interested in finding out about the SCA. Please read the chatelaine job description for more details.
Resources for chatelaines
- How to do a Display
- Helping Your Group Accept New Members
- New Member's Packet
- Integrating Old with New
- People who Move in from Another Group
- Public Relations
- Dealing with the Media
- Appendix 1: Ideas for Demos
- Appendix 2: Outline for Orientation Meeting
The Barony of Thescorre's Adept Handbook: Teaching Through Living History is a useful manual on doing demos. Less demo-oriented, but good for resources for doing classes or repsentations is the SCAteach mailing list. You can also join the Chatelaine's email list
Information about reporting
For information on reporting, please read the reporting guidelines for chatelaines.
Kingdom of Drachenwald
- Drachenwald Kingdom Chatelaine
Maria Lorenza da Popp
Principality and Baronial Contacts
- Insulae Draconis Principality Chatelaine
Alessandra di Riario d'Aretino