The Seneschal office helps Drachenwald groups manage their activities. You’ll find resources for this further down on the page. The Kingdom Seneschal also has responsibilities that range from upholding SCA and Kingdom laws, creating policies based on laws and assisting the Crown with Kingdom event administration, including Crown Tourneys. Below you’ll find links to some key information across all these areas and contact information for the Kingdom and Regional Seneschals who help carry out Kingdom Seneschal work.
Running in-person events
If you are planning to run an in-person event at this time, please see Drachenwald Event Guidelines in a post COVID–19 World (Updated march 2021).
This council works with the Kingdom Seneschal’s office and the Crown to assist with making Kingdom Law changes. Council members may be contacted by using the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
More information about the Law Council and current Law Council work is found on the Law Council page.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Council
This council helps maintain Drachenwald’s Code of Conduct policy and acts as a resource within Drachenwald for education about DEI matters. Council members may be contacted by using the email@example.com email address. See the DEI Council page for more information.
Resource Documents and Information
- SCA Inc Corpora Law (PDF)
- Kingdom Law (PDF)
- SCA Inc Seneschal Policies
- Information on how to be a Seneschal in Drachenwald
- Youth Policy Appendix (PDF)
- Online events policy (PDF)
- Code of Conduct (PDF)
- Kingdom event bids - info and checklist
Kingdom of Drachenwald
- Drachenwald Kingdom Seneschal
Margaret de Mey
- Drachenwald Central & Southern Region
Aymar du Boisvert
Principality and Baronial Contacts
- Nordmark Principality Seneschal
Baroness Tova of Attemark
- Insulae Draconis Principality Seneschal
Lyonet de Covenham
- Knights Crossing Barony Seneschal
Volker Eisvogel zu Nortorf
- Aarnimetsä Barony Seneschal
Memorantia van de Linde