What a Chronicler does
The kingdom Chronicler is responsible for all official kingdom publications.
The kingdom chronicler:
- oversees kingdom calendar (where you publish event announcements)
- oversees the published events
- publishes the kingdom newsletter, the Dragon’s Tale.
- encourages local branches to keep newsletters
- reports quarterly to the Society Chronicler, as part of the requirements for Society for Creative Anachronism Inc
For an event to be “official” for business, like royal investitures, awards, and proclamation of laws, the event must be a kingdom published event.
- Submit your event through the form
- Make sure all required information has been submitted through the form before the deadline. You will receive an email the day after you submit the form with your deadline and other information. If you did not receive this email after 2 days, contact email@example.com. Information submitted to the form is copied to the chronicler automatically
- Check if your event shows as ‘official’ or ‘published’ on the online calendar or that it has been published in the Dragons Tale.
Any questions, contact the chronicler
SCA Inc and SCA affiliate members: read The Dragon’s Tale, and every other kingdom’s newsletter, online !
For access to older editions, contact the kingdom chronicler, firstname.lastname@example.org
Release forms are required for the chronicler to publish original articles and artwork, and for persons appearing on photographs.
Local branches are encouraged to have a newsletter, though it is only requiredfor Baronies and above.
Policies and Reports
Kingdom of Drachenwald
- Drachenwald Deputy Chronicler
Marcella di Cavallino