Welcome to the page for all Exchequer related activity in the Kingdom of Drachenwald. Here you will find the forms which must be completed for Shire Quarterly reports and for reporting on the finances and attendee numbers at events. There are also a number of useful articles describing how to complete these reports.
- SCA, Inc. Financial Policy (PDF)
- Society Chancellor of the Exchequer page of policies
- The Local Exchequer’s Handbook (PDF)
Requests for Warrants
Request for Warrant: Please send the following information to your regional Exchequer.
- Mundane Name
- SCA Name
- Telephone Number
- Scan of Photo ID
- Scan of valid membership card
- Confirmation from your Seneschal of you taking on the role of Exchequer
- How to Complete Quarterly Reports (current form)
- Basic Record Keeping For Shire Finances (PDF)
- Event Finances
- So You Want to Be an Exchequer (PDF)
- How to complete Quarterly Reports (German) - old style report (PDF)
Forms and Reports
- Event Report Form (xls): all currencies
Note: NMS for Kingdom level events (Crown and Coronation) held outside the affiliate organisations (i.e. not in Nordmark, Aarnimetsa, Insulae Draconis, or Ad Flumen Caerulum) is now €5 per adult non-member. This must be sent to the Kingdom Exchequer after the event.
- Funds Transfer Form: MS Word or PDF
- Cash Voucher / Reimbursement Request Form: MS Word or PDF
- Travel Reimbursement Request Form: Excel or PDF
- Suggested Account Ledger template (xls): all currencies
Every group in Drachenwald submit a signed copy (paper copy or scan via email) of the Domesday Report before 25th Jan each year. Each group must also submit a quarterly report by 25th of April, July, October each year. Note that dates are 15th of these months in Insulae Draconis to allow the ID exchequer to prepare an overall report to Kingdom.
SCA Financial Report
- Excel (multi-currency)
SCA Negative Report
Simon Talbot Simon Talbot has been involved in the SCA for more than a decade now. In the arts, Lord Simon has been active in cooking and casting pewter. Organizationally, Lord Simon is the author and current maintainer of the Drachenwald OP website, as well as the postmaster for drachenwald.sca.org.
Joel Uckelman Joel Uckelman is a long-time open-source software developer, having been a contrtibutor to one of the early wiki implementations (PhpWiki) and is the current project leader for VASSAL, a virtual boardgame engine, as well as an avid boardgamer, woodworker, and pewter caster.Simon Talbot (Joel Uckelman)
AarnimetsäSofia Vargh (Henna Harjula)
Insulae DraconisEibhlin Ni Galchobair (/)
Knights CrossingBryndis Hrothgarsdottir (Claudia Anlage)
NordmarkMorten kanik (Martin Eriksson)