Greetings, and welcome to the third day of Kingdom University warm-up week! To whet your palate today, we have this 8-part video series by Lord Alexander of Derlington on how to build an articulated joint suitable for armoured combat.
- Part 1: Patterns and Cutting Out
- Part 2: Dishing
- Part 3: Planishing
- Part 4: Lame and Fan Shaping
- Part 5: Welding the Cop
- Part 6: Polishing Part One
- Part 7: Fitting and Articulating
- Part 8: Finishing and Riveting
Alexander will also be hosting a live Q&A session for all your armouring (k)needs on Sunday, at 11:30 CET in the Leiden room.
Find out more: ku.drachenwald.sca.org